In Crelate, you'll have the ability to publish positions to a job portal. These jobs can also be sent out to organic and sponsored job boards. More information can be found here on job board posting: Sponsored Posting + Organic Posting.
To begin, navigate to a job record and select the Publish icon in the top right.
This will prompt a Publish Job window to open in Crelate. There are 4 required fields to publish a position: Title, Employer Name, Location and Description. **Please Note** you cannot publish a position without these 4 fields filled in.
After hitting Next in this window, you may also enter:
- Industry: Used by some job boards to categorize job orders
- Tags: Portal Tags allow you to categorize jobs on your portal page
- Remote Type: Used by Indeed to determine how jobs show up in remote searches
- Portal Visibility: To determine how this is shown on your portal
- EEOC Job Classification: For reporting and EEOC Management
- Portal URL : Setting a URL Slug can help boost the visibility of your posted listing with search engines.
Once all details are added, simply select Publish.
This will officially publish the job to your job portal page. From here, if you'd like to publish the job to free or sponsored boards, you may select Post Now or share your jobs via the social media toolbar.
To view your portal, simple navigate to: https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/YOURORGNAME
Looking for integrations with your website or more information about job boards? Check out additional content below!