If changing email domains we recommend the below:
- Changing your Login ID - You'll want to adjust your new email address to become your Crelate login ID
- Email Connection - You'll want to add your new email connection to the database.
- Editing your Campaign Email Domain - Delete your existing and begin with your new domain
- Email Journaling - You'll want to reach out to our support staff to initiate the process.
If changing website / portal / logos
- Portal Logo - For any logo, company name, or color configuration, you may adjust that in our portal settings
- GDPR Term links - Any links that have been previously created for GDPR management may need to be updated as well.
- Iframe for portal - You'll want to update your portal code if you do adjust your job's page URL (see below)
- Org name change for job postings- That display name can be updated in Crelate. You may also wish to reach out to a Crelate representative to change your Crelate job's page URL as well
- Email Templates / Signatures - For those template and signatures that have been created, you'll want to make any necessary amendments.