This article provides a high-level overview of Crelate's data retention, data backup policies as well as our security and high-availability best practices.
Reliability and Availability
- All core services are hosted in a redundant manner behind load balanced network appliances – with all machines double or triple redundant configurations and running on fault tolerant machines.
- Core record data replicated across multiple servers with each servers copied stored on triply redundant disk storage solution.
- Our goal is always to achieve 100% uptime, but are dependent on the current industry reliability standards.
- All services are hosted in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft provides highly redundant hosting infrastructure, power and network connectivity.
- All services are hosted in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft provides physical facility, firewall, network redundancy and security.
- All data and communication leaving our network and going over the internet is protected by modern 256-bit SSL encryption
- Data is backed up in full on a nightly basis
- Data snapshots are backed up every 15 to 30 minutes
- Users with administrative permissions can request a full export back of all data at anytime, subject to the request limits of their subscription agreement.
- Backup data is encrypted at rest
- Backup data is stored on triply redundant disk storage
- Backup data is geo-replicated from our primary data center in California to a secondary in Virginia
- Backups are retained for 30 days
Looking for more information on setting user roles capabilities? Or interested in enabling two-factor authentication (Crelate Business feature)? Check out our content below!