In Crelate, you'll have the ability to export Contact, Company or Opportunity data up to 15,000 records. If you're looking for an Entire Database Backup, check out the article for more information.
In your Contacts view, select the Export button (Pictured) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
You may also alter your current view prior to exporting. This article: Customizing and Modifying Column Display will discuss that process.
There is a limit of 15,000 records that can be exported at one time from the Contacts tab. You may export up to 10,000 from the Search option in Crelate.
1. Current View - This will export only whats in the current view. Helpful if you're exporting a list or returned search.
2. All Records, All Columns - This will export all of the records in the list, and all of the columns associated with the contact card.
3. Selected Records, All Columns - This will export only the contacts you have selected, and all of the columns associated with their contact card.
4. Selected Records, Current View - This will export only the contacts you have selected, and the columns that are currently on your view.
5. Break out address fields into separate columns - This will make separate columns for City, State, Zip Code, etc... in your export.
6. Include a link URL with each record - This will include a column in your export that has a link to the contact card in Crelate.
7. Start Export: Begin your export
Need a full database export? Or, looking for other areas to export? Check out our content below!