In Crelate, you'll have the ability to export Contact, Company or Opportunity data up to 15,000 records. If you're looking for an Entire Database Backup, check out the article for more information.
- In your Contacts view, select the Export button (Pictured) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You may also alter your current view prior to exporting. This article: Customizing and Modifying Column Display will discuss that process.
There is a limit of 15,000 records that can be exported at one time from the Contacts tab. You may export up to 10,000 from the Search option in Crelate.
1. Current View - This will export only whats in the current view. Helpful if you're exporting a list or returned search.
2. All Records, All Columns - This will export all of the records in the list, and all of the columns associated with the contact card.
3. Selected Records, All Columns - This will export only the contacts you have selected, and all of the columns associated with their contact card.
4. Selected Records, Current View - This will export only the contacts you have selected, and the columns that are currently on your view.
5. Break out address fields into separate columns - This will make separate columns for City, State, Zip Code, etc... in your export.
6. Include a link URL with each record - This will include a column in your export that has a link to the contact card in Crelate.
7. Start Export: Begin your export
Need a full database export? Or, looking for other areas to export? Check out our content below!