1. First, on your Wix home page, you'll want to select the 'Manage Domain' option.
2. Next, you'll need to select 'Advanced' and then 'Edit DNS.'
3. Next, in your Crelate settings area, you'll want to navigate to "Email Campaign" to add your domain name by selecting the (+) sign.
Enter your domain and select "Add Domain."
With that complete and having already logged into your DNS, you'll be able to select the check boxes to move forward to steps 4, 5 and 6.
4. Add or edit your SPF record. Typically, your DNS may already have and SPF record such as - v=spf1 include:outlook.com - all. In this instance simply include:mailgun.org into that existing SPF record ie. v=spf1 include:outlook.com include:mailgun.org - all
Or, if no such record exists, add via the screen shot below. Please note, Wix will have you add this record as a TXT as opposed to SPF, so you'll want to select 'add another' next to the TXT portion as shown below.
5. Add CNAME below as is:
6. Add DKIM (as a Type=TXT) as a new record by copying and pasting the text from step 3
7. Return to Crelate and navigate to Settings >> Email Campaign to verify the added records.
**Please Note** The length of verification varies by DNS and may take up to 24-48 hours to process.
Having issues with your campaign set up? All set up and ready to go? Check out some content to get you started!