If you're an office 365 Exchange user, you may need to whitelist crelate.net within your local Office 365 Admin settings. Additionally, if you are a user of ProofPoint, Barracuda or another 3rd party email security vendor, we Highly Recommend whitelisting crelate.net via that 3rd party.
To start in Exchange navigate to your Exchange Admin Center
1. Select Mail Flow and then Connectors followed by using the + sign
2. When creating please use the following.
-From: Office 365
-To: Partner Organization
3. Next, create your name as: Crelate
4. Edit Connector: Using the + sign, whitelist the following: *crelate.net
5. The next setting can be left as: Use the MX Record - This should be the default setting.
6. In line with step 5, this setting can be left as the default using TLS and the trusted certificate authority.
7. Next, return to Crelate to to copy the text within Settings | Journaling. You'll want to copy the entire string of text ending in journal.crelate.net
Back in Office 365, paste that text below after selecting the + sign.
8. Once completed, verify via a test email to confirm the changes.