Email journaling will automatically track and log emails back and forth from your email client onto your contact records in Crelate. As long as an email is listed in Crelate you can send emails from your email provider and have that log in Crelate.
**Crelate Business customers will be able to enable this for 2 different domains.**
To enable email journaling, via G Suite, please view the instructions below:
Note: To enable email journaling, you must be both an admin within G Suite as well as in Crelate
1. To start, navigate to your Admin center
2. Select Apps
3. Select G Suite
4. Next select Gmail, this may take a moment to load in.
5. Scroll down and select Advanced Settings
6. For this step, you'll need to scroll almost to the very bottom of the page to find Routing.
What if I already have an existing rule? If so, please Add Another. You'll see this option by hovering your mouse over the Routing section to see the display options to the right.
If there are no rules present, please select Edit and then continue with the same steps below.
7. Whether adding another or editing, the steps will be the same. First add the name and next select Inbound and Outbound
8. Return to Crelate as you'll need to copy and paste text back to your G Suite account. Cope the full address listed in the G Suite by Google Cloud.
9. Return to G Suite and scroll down on the previous dialogue to Add More Recipients.
Then paste in the copied text.
10. Last Step! Don't forget to save your changes in the lower right when complete!
Not a G Suite user? Head to the link below to learn more about setup and options for Office 365.